Deploy Folding Table of contents
We all know what it feels like to be weighed down after a long day at work. Your body feels tired, your mind is foggy, and stress seems to linger even when you’re no longer at the office. The good news is that you don’t have to keep carrying this stress around with you. Instead, you can use various yoga poses to find relief and relaxation after a long day at work.
Unwind after work: Release Stress with 5 Simple Yoga Poses
Yoga is known to help with stress relief, enhancing your physical and mental health. With just a few simple yoga poses, you can leave the office stress behind and find a sense of calm. So let’s explore five yoga poses that can help you unwind after a long day at work.
Office Stress? Tackle It with Yoga Postures
When you’re feeling overwhelmed or overwhelmed after work, it’s important to take a breath and find a way to release your physical and mental stress. Yoga is an excellent way to find relief after a stressful day, as a few simple poses can instantly help you relax.
Unwind with Yoga: 5 Easy Moves to Find Relief After Work
Here are five easy yoga poses that you can do after work to find deep relaxation and stress relief.
- Cat/Cow Pose: Get on your hands and knees, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips. Begin to inhale, arching your back and pushing your belly downwards. Exhale, round your spine towards the ceiling and tuck your chin towards your chest.
- Child’s Pose: Start from a tabletop position, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips. As you exhale, bring your big toes together and sit back on your heels, relaxing your chest and head onto the floor.
- Extended Triangle Pose: Stand with your feet about three feet apart, and extend your arms out to the sides. Turn your left foot in and your right foot out, then exhale, and reach your left hand towards the front of the room and your right hand towards the back of the room.
- Downward-Facing Dog Pose: Begin in a tabletop position, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips. Exhale, tuck your toes and lift your hips up and back, pressing your chest towards your thighs.
- Corpse Pose: Lay on your back, with your legs extended out in front of you and your arms relaxed by your sides. Rest your palms facing up, and begin to notice your breath. Allow yourself to relax into the pose and close your eyes, focusing on the rise and fall of your chest.
Find Balance After a Long Day: 5 Yogi-Approved Postures
These five poses can help you find relief after a long day of work. They are all gentle and easy to do, and are a great way to release stress and tension in your body. Try them in sequence and hold each pose for several breaths. Notice how your body responds to each pose, and allow yourself to relax into the postures.
Feel Refreshed After Work: Use Yoga to Relieve Office Stress
It can be difficult to find the balance between work and relaxation, but yoga is an excellent way to bridge the gap. By practicing even just a few poses a day, you can help to ease office stress and find a sense of relaxation and relief after a long day of work. So next time you’re feeling weighed down by office stress, remember that yoga can help you relieve it and find balance.
Doing yoga can be extremely beneficial for your physical and mental health. With just a few simple poses, you can find relief after a long day at work. So take the time to unwind with these five yogi-approved postures and feel refreshed after work.
- Ehrenreich, B., & Hochschild, A. R. (1997). Global Woman: Nannies, Maids, and Sex Workers in the New Economy. New York: Metropolitan Books.
- Lieberman, M. (2018). The Mind-Body Workbook: A Thirty-Day Program of Insight and Awareness for People with Depression and Anxiety. London: Da Capo Press.
- Spencer, P. (2018). Yoga for Stress Relief: Simple Practices to Calm Your Mind and Body. New York: Skyhorse Publishing.